Lace-it Bra Cup A-D in Black
A top-quality Dutch brand, Bye Bra was created in the year 2011. Within several years of its creation, its assortment has successfully been made available in many stores and boutiques throughout Europe.
The Lace-it Bra provides an enhanced cleavage and optimal strapless support. Seamless and invisible under clothing, the bra is designed to lift and shape your breast. The adhesive cups are easy to apply, and the moveable front tie clasp allows the positioning to be adjusted. The tighter the clasp, the more cleavage effect there is. The Lace-it Bra is your ideal solution for any strapless, backless, plunge and other revealing outfits!
The Lace-it Bra can be worn up to 25 times with proper care and adherence to all instructions.
- Your order will be delivered discreetly.
- We offer express shipping service (options available during checkout).
- We provide you with the best quality available.
- We ship within 24 hours.
The Lace-it Bra
The two cups of each Lace-it Bra will perfectly fit due to the superior and reusable polyolefin gel, a novel adhesive technology. The front tie clasp allows for an adjustable cleavage effect, based on the wearer’s preference. The Lace-it Bra offers support and comfort whilst being invisible under your clothing!
The Lace-it Bra is available in two colours – Nude and Black and 4 cup sizes: A, B, C, D.
- 1 item in a pack
- Composition: 88% Fabric,12% polyamide, Elastane; Adhesive: Polyolefin gel
- Hand wash and reusable
- Clean your skin of any oils or creams.
- Dry your skin with a soft towel.
- Loosen the front clasp of the Lace-it Bra.
- Remove the protective film from the Lace-it Bra.
- In front of a mirror, choose your optimal position and place the cups onto your breasts.
- Gently press the adhesive cups onto the skin to smooth and ensure optimal support.
- Pull downwards on both laces together while sliding the front clasp upwards.
- Once the desired effect is achieved, secure the front clasp by tying a knot.
Do not use the product on sensitive skin, or on scars, or if you are pregnant.