In order to receive free shipping on your purchase with us, please note the following requirements:
- Your Order must be above €30 for countries within Europe
- Your Oder must be above €50 for rest of the world
* Please note some restrictions might apply to the above:
- Your country may not be eligible for free delivery
- Your country or region may not be eligible for our delivery service
|Region||Standard Delivery||Express Delivery|
|Europe||2-6 Days||1-2 Days|
|Rest of the world||5-12 Days||2-4 Days|
- Package should be unharmed and unopened
- The return shipment costs will not be refunded
- Product should be unused
- Refund will be made after products are received and inspected by us
- Contact us for more information or if you'd like to return an item
Size: Available in cup size A, B, C, D and E
Contains: 1 piece
Material: Fabric: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane; Adhesive: Polyolefin gel
- The Lace-it Bra provides an enhanced cleavage and optimal strapless support – your ideal solution for any strapless, backless, plunge and other revealing outfits!
- The two cups of each Lace-it Bra will perfectly fit due to the superior and reusable polyolefin gel – a novel adhesive technology.
- The adhesive bra cups are easy to apply and the moveable front tie clasp allows the positioning to be adjusted.
Tip: The tighter the clasp, the more cleavage effect there is.
- Available also in Black and White.
- The stick on bra can be worn up to 25 times with proper care and adherence to all instructions.
- Clean your skin of any oils or creams.
- Dry your skin with a soft towel.
- Loosen the front clasp of the Lace-it Bra.
- Remove the protective film from the Lace-it Bra.
- In front of a mirror, choose your optimal position and place the cups onto your breasts.
- Gently press the adhesive cups onto the skin to smooth and ensure optimal support.
- Pull downwards on both laces together while sliding the front clasp upwards.
- Once the desired effect is achieved, secure the front clasp by tying a knot.
Do not use the product on sensitive skin, or on scars, or if you are pregnant.